The Royal Greenwich Trust School (RGTS) places learner engagement and learner voice at the heart of its vision. We recognise that learning is complex and there are several forces that influence learning. In order to harness this, we recognise that complexity and diversity are increasingly integrated using time, technology and space in new ways. Our curriculum and our approach to teaching and learning places strong emphasis on 6 key areas: Communication, Investigation, Networking, Participation, Scholarship and Vision. It is because students learn to excel in these areas that they gain the confidence to become successful global citizens.
RGTS is also excited with the extension of our new build which commenced in September 2018; completion should be by the end of 2019.
In recruiting for an Exams Officer we are seeking the following from applicants:-
- Able to demonstrate confidence and sociability
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workload effectively using their inintiative
- Must be able to develop effective relationships with all internal and external communities
- Ability to work effectively in a team and work towards developing and sharing good practices
- Be able to demonstrate their belief in RGTS and University Trust Schools ethos and values.
If you have any questions, please contact Fiona Benjamin, Senior HR Advisor at email@example.com or phone 020 8312 5480.
Closing Date: Monday 28th January 2019
Location: Greenwich, SE London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25,746 - £27,342
Royal Greenwich Trust School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS.
How to apply
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org